• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’ve given up trying to second guess who his next team will be , sure the bloke’s got it all worked out for himself. Sure he’d probably prefer sunny Italy or the like to a muddy Saturday afternoon at Leeds , no disrespect to them of course.
Whatever he’s worth though it’d be lovely if he was sold for a reasonable fee and we could get a decent cut.And start discussing the next City prospect instead…..
Plus he has a wife and child now to think about

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Plus he has a wife and child now to think about
Indeed , forgotten about that…!

Rosencrantz

The way Chelsea operate it is pretty clear that he will either sign a new contract in the summer or be sold to fund Chelsea's compliance to FFP.

iscalad

Spezia beat Inter tonight , which is a bit of a shock.

andrew p long

Spezia beat Inter tonight , which is a bit of a shock.
Ethan at the heart of Spezia's central defence, battling Lukaku , who was later joined by Dzeko. That's an expensive strike force.

Gripping last 20 minutes (twas on BT Sport). Inter had a first half penalty saved. But on 80+ minutes Inter scored from their second penalty ( a rather harsh decision) to equalise at 1-1. Spezia go up the other end, justice is served as Spezia get a (correctly awarded ) penalty, which they score for the 2-1 defeat.

Spezia go 6 points clear of the drop zone.

CWH-NYC_

Currently captain of Wales.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Currently captain of Wales.
And steers them into drawing v Croatia !

2 x academy grads playing for their countries, one captaining his.
All this when Stanno does his stuff in front of the Big Bank - I'm in 7th heaven !
UTC

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
And steers them into drawing v Croatia !

2 x academy grads playing for their countries, one captaining his.
All this when Stanno does his stuff in front of the Big Bank - I'm in 7th heaven !
UTC
All Grecians are up there with you but not sure it is correct that Ethan has been made captain for Wales it looks as if Ramsey was given that honour.

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

All Grecians are up there with you but not sure it is correct that Ethan has been made captain for Wales it looks as if Ramsey was given that honour.
I didn't watch the game myself but Ramsey was subbed off after 64 minutes so I am guessing that Ethan must have then been handed the armband.

andrew p long

I didn't watch the game myself but Ramsey was subbed off after 64 minutes so I am guessing that Ethan must have then been handed the armband.
He was.