• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v Argyle - Matchday Thread

Gilbert

Couldn't get to the game today, watching via ifollow for the first time - purchased my pass through the club website and now have to listen to commentators referring to Argyle as US!!! 😒

City have done well. Nombe and Stansfield look lively enough. WE were definitely the better side in the first half. Not a great game, due in no small part to Argyle lumping the ball long. But if City keep looking for Nombe down the channel, he looks to have the beating of Scarr. If Argyle are considered one of the divisions top sides, we are not far off. Let's see how the second half goes and hope it is us that steps it up. COYR

scottus86

I'm surprised Harper isn't in the squad
Couldn't get to the game today, watching via ifollow for the first time - purchased my pass through the club website and now have to listen to commentators referring to Argyle as US!!! 😒

City have done well. Nombe and Stansfield look lively enough. WE were definitely the better side in the first half. Not a great game, due in no small part to Argyle lumping the ball long. But if City keep looking for Nombe down the channel, he looks to have the beating of Scarr. If Argyle are considered one of the divisions top sides, we are not far off. Let's see how the second half goes and hope it is us that steps it up. COYR
Go on to settings and change the commentary to home.

Copernicus

and now have to listen to commentators referring to Argyle as US!!! 😒
I have switched to thew Away commentary, there is none! So now I dont have to listen to that squeeky voiced Gargoyle from London.

Copernicus

I'm surprised Harper isn't in the squad

Go on to settings and change the commentary to home.
The Home is a mix of City and Scumuf...... :mad:

eurogrecian

Only one team playing the football so far. Deserve a goal. Love the way Mitchell always looks to take somebody on.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
1-0 to Argyle

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Only one team playing the football so far. Deserve a goal. Love the way Mitchell always looks to take somebody on.
Story of the season. Better team. Should be winning. But aren't. Roll on next season.

eurogrecian

Story of the season. Better team. Should be winning. But aren't. Roll on next season.
Spot on. First season in L1. Need to learn as we go.
Still time today. My first view of Argyle this season. Hard to understand where they are in the league. No quality anywhere on the pitch.

chunkymorrinmunter

Curtains now I think

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
1-0 to Argyle
Bragging rights to Plymouth then by the look. Off to take a walk , maybe we’ll equalise when I’m away , it sometimes works!