• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

DawlishBouy

Weston-super-Mare with James Dodd, Reuben Reid and Jacob Cane in their team beat Hendon 4-1 to become Southern League Premier Division South champions and win promotion to National League South.

Tim Long

Interview with Andy Woodman in the latest issue of Back Pass. Sample quote about his time at City "The crowd hated me almost from the beginning and to be honest, I hated me as well"

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Interview with Andy Woodman in the latest issue of Back Pass. Sample quote about his time at City "The crowd hated me almost from the beginning and to be honest, I hated me as well"
Woodman was also a guest on Under The Cosh previously and said something similar. He's quite a funny bloke in fairness.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Getting sent off two weeks running didn't help!

grecIAN Harris

Well you'd think Stubbsy would know what Tim Dieng was going to do but no............ the Silky Frenchman scores.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Owura Edwards scored Ross County's only goal against Hearts...they lost 6-1.

budegrecian

Jamie Reid strengthens Stevenage’s promotion chances with the winner v Swindon.
Jake Taylor on as a late substitute.

denzel

James Hamon saves two penalties for Truro to see them into the Southern League play off final.

jase 07

James Hamon saves two penalties for Truro to see them into the Southern League play off final.
several other ex players in the Truro Team too - Connor Riley-Lowe, Will Dean, Kyle Egan and Ollie Knowles

Oldsmobile-88

several other ex players in the Truro Team too - Connor Riley-Lowe, Will Dean, Kyle Egan and Ollie Knowles
I remember watching Kyle Egan play a few times for the U18s. He looked a cut above everyone else. I was really surprised when he was released.