• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread 2023

dontpassback

I suspect Gary Caldwell and his team are on a well-deserved holiday at the moment so I'm guessing we're not going to hear much for at least a week or two and will have to find something to talk about while we wait.
fish supper anyone ?

TotnesGrecian

Taking This thread off topic again, scoffs in paignton is elite

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stanno?! Could have seen that happening if Derby had gone up, but would imagine Fulham will want him playing in the Championship next season.
Top end L1, big club, I could see stanno joining Derby. Imagine him shushing 🤫 the big bank after scoring 😯

Grecianpasty

I can see Kieran Phillips coming back on loan. Had a successful period at Morecambe.

Red Monster

I can see Kieran Phillips coming back on loan. Had a successful period at Morecambe.
But he was Matt Taylor signing, so I doubt it.

StudentGrecian

Didn’t he pick up a bad hamstring injury in January hence why he went back to Huddersfield? Not for me, was still very raw even last year, Cox can play that role.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Based on last time around it's a no thank you from me.

Bat Fastard

Based on last time around it's a no thank you from me.
Very respectable return in a relegated team at our level, would prefer over Scott everyday of the week

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very respectable return in a relegated team at our level, would prefer over Scott everyday of the week
But we have Scott so it's not a choice. I'd rather have neither

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’d like to think we can do better than Phillips, but that’s not to say he won’t have a good career. As others said, he did well for Morecambe.

I suspect GC will look to add a more experienced striker this summer. I don’t mean someone that’s over the hill, but it’d be useful to have someone who’s got a fair amount of L1 level experience. Matty Taylor would be ideal.