• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Supporters Trust Fans Forum - Thursday 27 July

simcity

Out of interest, which of those statements do you think are rubbish then?
It's just the same lines that get rolled out every time there are one of these forums and people just lap it up like it's new information.

I get the club have to be seen to be engaging with fans but just a complete non event as nothing new or exciting ever gets said.

Memphis09

Out of interest, which of those statements do you think are rubbish then?
There not rubbish but standard answers
Bet if you go to all clubs it will be the same

Leads

Hopefully Razor is there so he can ask a couple of questions.
"Weeeeeeee"

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's just the same lines that get rolled out every time there are one of these forums and people just lap it up like it's new information.

I get the club have to be seen to be engaging with fans but just a complete non event as nothing new or exciting ever gets said.
What do you expect him to say?

"We are absolutely screwed, we have no money and the players I've brought in aren't good enough."

"Semper Fidellis"

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster

I am led to believe that tonight will be different. There are revelations and info the stuff of dreams. Just to whet the appetite I have it on very good authority (via Razor's mole) that Gary has switched from Rich Tea to Hobnobs in his office. That's the kind of scoop worth tuning in for I tell e

Cowshed Grecian

Can imagine this will be the usual nonsense rolled out to keep the happy clapper Trust members happy...

"Players have worked really hard all pre season and are in good shape"
"We're trying really hard to bring new players in but market is difficult with teams in all divisions spending lots of money..."
"There has been some interest in our players which is testament to what we're doing as a club"

Etc etc etc
“We are only interested in bringing in the right character that fits the mould of our club”

Grecian_in_Plymouth

Gladly if I was in the area. Its about asking why someone like Caprice, with Key always leaving, didnt want to stay and be first choice wing back. Or asking why we havent yet, with a week to go, strengthened in any of the areas it was obvious we needed too?
What - the transfer window closes in week - eeek !¬

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
There not rubbish but standard answers
Bet if you go to all clubs it will be the same
There is probably a good reason why they are are standard answers and it tends to be that they are the answers to the questions asked.

Grecian_in_Plymouth

Can imagine this will be the usual nonsense rolled out to keep the happy clapper Trust members happy...

"Players have worked really hard all pre season and are in good shape"
"We're trying really hard to bring new players in but market is difficult with teams in all divisions spending lots of money..."
"There has been some interest in our players which is testament to what we're doing as a club"

Etc etc etc
what else would you like to see ?

Grecian_in_Plymouth

club cant win -- they don't do them - they're not engaging fans - they do them - same old boring stuff ....