• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Lincoln City Matchday Thread.

cannockred

Thank goodness for that. I hope its something that can be built on though I haven't suddenly changed my mind about the manager.

Haven't you?? You haven't mentioned it

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
At last a sign that the players do care although the one player to play well is once again Mitchell without him we would be well and truly up the creek without the proverbial paddle.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Surely Wildschut has to start Tuesday now
Yanic was good again - this guy is one of the few direct players we have, willing to drive into the box - I’ve been perplexed about how poorly he’s been received tbh as he’s shown similar signs of a decent player in other games

yticretexe

Good to finally score and get a point. Demi is class but if he squares his chance late on to James Scott we win. Greedy.

Last edited:

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
That was a good performance in the end and people need to calm down a bit.

manc grecian

Yanic was good again - this guy is one of the few direct players we have, willing to drive into the box - I’ve been perplexed about how poorly he’s been received tbh as he’s shown similar signs of a decent player in other games
He's been good coming off the bench. Not great when he's started. Has decent movement though

Grecian Max

Really pushing it with “good” 😂

Reactions: Ash

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's the kind of effort we need from our team.WIldschut and Carroll helped increase the pressure that fraction more that was needed.Good confidence booster for Trevitt.Thought his reaction said it was necessary. Cole looks to be out for a while and Aitchison might not make it for the Tuesday game.A proper centre forward who watches and reacts to the play would have scored us a couple today.

Interested to hear what the residents of the big bank thought about Harpers yellow card for diving.The foul on him was a clear red for dangerous play. Ref showed himself up to be sub standard for that bottling.

1 point gratefully received and from a tiny acorn we may possibly grow a tree.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Clear evidence though that neither Scott nor the the Admiral is the answer to our goal scoring problems but hopefully something to build on Borough lost at home to Stoke today.

TotnesGrecian

Not sure I'd go as far as a good performance

Had a couple of good 10 minute spells