• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Port Vale official matchday thread

JayPob94

sounds like a beaten man to me. times up i think
Looks visibly fed up. But can't see him walking

simcity

Looks visibly fed up. But can't see him walking
He won’t walk, would miss out on a nice pay off just before Christmas.

Board need to put their big boy pants on and make the decision for him!

Thanks for your efforts GC, but I think we all need to try something different now: None of this is working - for you or for us. Get back to your family in Manchester and find a nice academy coaching role at a big North West club in the New Year. As for us - we just need to stay up now - however we can - and the first step has to be without you and with a different manager.

kuznetsov

I don't blame him for not resigning. I wouldn't resign in his position. The club need to terminate his contract.

Taken in isolation we were unlucky not to draw the game, possibly more. Certainly a better performance than against Shrewsbury.

However we can’t take this in isolation. We lost to a team who hadn’t won in 12 and have now long won in 11.

Enough is enough. I imagine GC will keep repeating to the board that all he needs is that number 9 and everything will be ok. If they believe that they are fools. But they are fools. Fools that we, the fans who ‘own our football club’ have permitted and paid for them to run our club. I guess they aren’t the ultimate fools.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's what we need .A big South American centre forward,unattached, with a visa and ready to play on Saturday.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
That's what we need .A big South American centre forward,unattached, with a visa and ready to play on Saturday.
Jesus is South American???? I thought he came from Nazareth.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Heard on grapevine we need to find £150k to terminate contract. If I bring a bucket to next game do you think we could start?

TotnesGrecian

Heard on grapevine we need to find £150k to terminate contract. If I bring a bucket to next game do you think we could start?
If this is the case, I'll set up a go fund me

JGrecian23

We were not good. Listening to some guy on the bank defending it saying we had most shots, most corners so tactics are good. Shut up. If you let the opposition score first then they don't need to have shots and corners and attacks. Port Vale were as crap as Shrewsbury and we still couldn't score, its pathetic.