• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust Statement

cannockred

Email received from the trust containing the result of the trust board elections.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Farce

Mid Devon Grecian

Email received from the trust containing the result of the trust board elections.

WTAF

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster

Guess first one to stand on a "Caldwell Out" platform likely to get 70% of vote ?
Up The Democratic City

Matt Russell

Farce indeed.
Let's spend money wisely

Grecian68

Nick Hawker might be on thin ice!

Mid Devon Grecian

Quite staggering ineptitude. I’m fast losing confidence, not in the Trust model per se but in the current incumbents.

Maybe rethink who gets my votes next time round.

The speed of this is very disappointing and multiple other issues raised, have not been resolved! Why the rush and why not cover the full review first. This brings questions in relation to previous elections as well. Why should people re-stand until the whole review is complete. Some candidates have received personal abuse following raising questions and now we know that 500 plus people did not receive their papers! Lies and misrepresentation!!

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster

Thanks for posting this, I didn't get the email!

Fareham Grecian

Guess first one to stand on a "Caldwell Out" platform likely to get 70% of vote ?
Up The Democratic City
Looking forward to you standing