• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Bristol Rovers match day thread

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Normal service is resumed I see.

TotnesGrecian

How niskanen played 97 minutes is absolutely beyond me, nothing short of tripe today

milts

Didn’t deserve to lose but not sure we deserved to win.

We just aren’t clinical enough going forward. Changes needed on Tuesday.

How Ilmari stayed on the field over Harper and Rankine I’ll never know.

Topsham Boy

Sweeney was absolute cack today and Niskannen put in one of his performances that makes you question what he offers - he looked way out of his depth. Im sorry but I do not see the whole "sonny cox left as a boy and returned as a man"rubbish. Hes very wasteful and hes lucky to be a striker at a club that literally has had no striker for months....There were a few poor performances today but I did think we deserved a point - we didnt play bad over all..Rovers were bitches when it came to going down and cheating - how the ref gave just minutes is beyond me....his should have been a home win to build our points up for a difficult period coming up
Agree. Sonny is still not league 1 standard. Very disappointing loss today.

TotnesGrecian

I think the blonde one was 11
In that case, he was also very good

manc grecian

Maybe just maybe Cox could've stayed on with Eisa and change the formation

Grecian Max

I want Caldwell to do well but I am so so so bored of watching football that is wholly dependent on us scoring first.

We don't have a clue how to break teams down and it's certainly not playing the game at walking speed for 60% of the time.

No plan b. The subs didn't change the shape and Niskanen still stayed on for the full game.
The walking football is doing my head in

The value for money this season at SJP has been very low, even in our scraped wins

We look like we’re in a pre match warm up for half the game

So frustrating especially after the shift in gear that surprised me in the last two away games

Mid Devon Grecian

How niskanen played 97 minutes is absolutely beyond me, nothing short of tripe today
Flattered to deceive I think the phrase is. Ran around a lot but no impact whatsoever.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't think Mo Eisa touched the ball?

Mid Devon Grecian

I don't think Mo Eisa touched the ball?
Subs were left too late IMO.