• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans Forum - Thursday 15 February

spodman

Perchance does FECRACE feature In your pre game routine ? :unsure:
A few litres of Big Apple cider will have passed down the latrine it's fair to say!!

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I can confirm the one at Cranbrook is rubber crumb; as I currently have 2 shoes full of the stuff 🤣
Thief......

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can confirm the one at Cranbrook is rubber crumb; as I currently have 2 shoes full of the stuff 🤣
And you can never remove it from football socks.

Mid Devon Grecian

And you can never remove it from football socks.
You play in socks? Might be worth getting some trainers.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gary on injury update
▪ Demi won't be back this season, but he should be fully fit for the start of pre-season
Fully fit for the start of pre-season?That indicates that there is a possibility he will accept a deal for next season.Depends how the answer was worded.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
But so was most everybody else (Middlesborough aside). Don't forget, we were a 'poor team' back then.

tom_ecfc

Fully fit for the start of pre-season?That indicates that there is a possibility he will accept a deal for next season.Depends how the answer was worded.
I listened to that as quite an open answer of him being generally fit and ready, but no real inclination of where he will be.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I made the assumption that he's back with us.

Bridgy 81

It was indicated that contract extension discussions are underway and that we’re able to be better informed by the more accurate financial information we now have available.
I’m hoping that means we can offer Demi, Cheick, Sonny and Harry deals we can afford and they will accept.
That might also include Alex and Harry (Kite) possibly.
Let’s hope we hear some news in this respect soon.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was indicated that contract extension discussions are underway and that we’re able to be better informed by the more accurate financial information we now have available.
I’m hoping that means we can offer Demi, Cheick, Sonny and Harry deals we can afford and they will accept.
That might also include Alex and Harry (Kite) possibly.
Let’s hope we hear some news in this respect soon.
Alex is a difficult one to judge as personally feel he has gone stale and needs to move as he has gone backwards this season. Equally Gary has brought in both Jules and Purrington who are both better players so he would only be third choice.

Reactions: Ash