• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Shrewsbury Town v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Eisa has no interest in ECFC
Seems that way, doesn’t it? I wonder if he’d be any different if he became a permanent signing?

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Eisa has no interest in ECFC
Perhaps not, but he's out of contract at the end of the season so you'd think he'd be playing for a deal somewhere

cambmike

Mos Eisley is not the nine we're looking for.
Happy to give him a bit more time as strikers often go through lean spells. Just as well we have Cox who had a quite game.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perhaps not, but he's out of contract at the end of the season so you'd think he'd be playing for a deal somewhere
Has yet to show enough for me to offer him something - happy if he proves me wrong !

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Happy to give him a bit more time as strikers often go through lean spells. Just as well we have Cox who had a quite game.
This.

It's crazy how quickly some on here are willing to write off a striker.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Has yet to show enough for me to offer him something - happy if he proves me wrong !
Absolutely, totally agree. Just making the point that in theory he should care, even if it's just for the fact he needs a new contract somewhere

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Woodsy always looks forward to pass as opposed to Carroll whose instinct is to pass side to side
Bristol Rovers fans think Woods is useless, runs like he's crapped himself apparently!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bristol Rovers fans think he's useless, runs like he's crapped himself apparently!
But was MoM tonight for us - guess he likes the proper Channel air better than the Bris Channel !

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great to hear from Shrews commentary team that ECFC is best passing team they have seen there this season !

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bristol Rovers fans think Woods is useless, runs like he's crapped himself apparently!
Probably says all you need to know about Rovers fans. He's shown enough in his 3 games that I've seen of him to warrant a contract offer.