• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Admiral Muskwe

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
So we have no idea what his wages are, or how much, if any, we're contributing to?
I am no commenting on the amount's, but just saying we would have that cost on our budget again. It is fantasy to suggest we are contributing nothing

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
That's not what people are saying - we will be paying a % of his salary, whatever that is.
How do you know? We might not be paying anything.

Antony Moxey

I am no commenting on the amount's, but just saying we would have that cost on our budget again. It is fantasy to suggest we are contributing nothing
Why?

andrew p long

So we have no idea what his wages are, or how much, if any, we're contributing to?
that's right. Exeweb does not now what this player is paid, nor what other players are paid. Nor how much the transfer fees are that ECFC have paid. Now what ECFC contribute to any loan players wages.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I did ask when we signed Eisa. No response to the email (sadly typical).
This is extremely poor. Inevitably emails will occasionally be inadvertently overlooked but if, as you suggest [and I have no reason to disbelieve you], this happens with some regularity then, frankly, that simply ain't good enough.

ECFC-GC

This player just does not deserve any of the attention he has been given - parasite and waste of space!

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
If we knew, we wouldn't be spending all afternoon discussing it and calling each other idiots, would we? We'd just be saying "It's 4,700 a week" and then moving on.

tonykellowfan

Grimes was on £500 a week for us and when he went to Swansea they paid him £10k a week.

Now that was in 2015. It is perfectly conceivable that Luton signed Muskwe into the Championship on £10k a week or more.

Grecian Max

I did ask when we signed Eisa. No response to the email (sadly typical).
Deary me, bad form

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
How do you know? We might not be paying anything.
That's very true, it's possible we are paying nothing - very unlikely though.