• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Exehausted

Not being helped by Ben Chilwell playing with clown boots on. To quote Sturtz from another thread, "La da dada dada da dada".🤡🤡🤡
Yes Cillwell has seen a lot of the ball but has been useless with it. Anthony Gordon has impressed on his debut. Apart from his chance Ollie has done well by bringing others into the game. Brazil should be at least two if not three up given the chances they've had.

Bridgy 81

I dislike Wembley for various reasons, especially because the central block opposite the camera is often virtually empty around the halfway line.
I suppose it’s because the people who’ve paid a tonne of money and aren’t even particularly interested in the game are somewhere else scoffing some grub.
It’s not what football should be, in my opinion, and although I understand it I don’t like it.

JGrecian23

I dislike Wembley for various reasons, especially because the central block opposite the camera is often virtually empty around the halfway line.
I suppose it’s because the people who’ve paid a tonne of money and aren’t even particularly interested in the game are somewhere else scoffing some grub.
It’s not what football should be, in my opinion, and although I understand it I don’t like it.
I agree and it always bothers me how long they take to get back down to their seats. Think its called 'Wembley Club' or some *****.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Going off on a tangent for a post, the goals are flying in early tonight. Austria took the lead in their game against Slovakia with the quickest international goal ever after SIX SECONDS. The Germans, not wishing to be out done, took the lead against the French after SEVEN SECONDS.😲😲😲🫨🫨

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Should send them out with a hot "Chunk of Devon" pasty or similar to keep em warm !

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Southgate OUT

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm a bit of an England happy clapper but we were disappointing tonight. Hopefully with Kane, Saka and Walker in the side we'll be a different animal.

Reactions: WXF

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
That was like watching Caldwell's Exeter City.

Bridgy 81

Should send them out with a hot "Chunk of Devon" pasty or similar to keep em warm !
I was in Bude recently and had a pie from the Cornish Pie Company on Belle Vue.
Not only was it the best pie I’ve ever had but I’m afraid to say, in my view, it puts Chunk pies into a cocked hat.
In fact they were so good I brought several home with me.
And strangely enough we had a steak and ale one tonight, it was lovely, I suggest you all check it out 🥧

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was in Bude recently and had a pie from the Cornish Pie Company on Belle Vue.
Not only was it the best pie I’ve ever had but I’m afraid to say, in my view, it puts Chunk pies into a cocked hat.
In fact they were so good I brought several home with me.
And strangely enough we had a steak and ale one tonight, it was lovely, I suggest you all check it out 🥧
Should organise a free Cornish Pie Co taster at next Senior's with a free pie draw ?