• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Online ticket account

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've just had an email from noreply@ktckts asking me to activate my online City ticket account.

I assume this isn't a phish?

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member

arthur

andrew p long

Thanks, Arthur , for asking this question. I was about to do the same. The email, in itself, reads like a classic phishing attempt - and it is right to be cautious about such things.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
though I have tried three times to activate the account but the compter is saying no

Red Bill

Also a bit suspicious. I've emailed the club to check if it's legit

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Also a bit suspicious. I've emailed the club to check if it's legit
It's legit.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
though I have tried three times to activate the account but the compter is saying no
Any particular message?

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have set up the account, but still not convinced any of my priorities are on it. I might sound a bit old fashioned, but what was actually wrong with the old ticketing system that forced a change, as I found the old one really easy to use. See how this goes when the fixtures come out and the tickets go live next week.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I have set up the account, but still not convinced any of my priorities are on it. I might sound a bit old fashioned, but what was actually wrong with the old ticketing system that forced a change, as I found the old one really easy to use. See how this goes when the fixtures come out and the tickets go live next week.
We changed because a different company organises the ticket sales now. My priority is shown at the top as TRUST-GOLD.