• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Josh Magennis

Ex-ciderrr

Like it, feel this is a really shrewd bit of business by city with this deal. Will play a part I’m sure and score a few during the season i expect if he gets around 8/10 I’d be happy ( I feel we’ve got Goals in aitchison, alli, Cox, magennis, then the likes of Cole, deme all chip in aswell) his experience will be second to none in and around the club on and off the pitch for the players to learn off (particularly Cox and Alli) like it GC top work.

great interview aswell, really liked that.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
An excellent signing, congratulations to those involved.

Must have been difficult for Magennis himself. He has two children in the Wigan and Man City academies respectively. Doubtless they are not moving to the Westcountry for his one year contract. Perhaps he Perks and GC will be car sharing back and forth to the North West at weekends.

Club already sourcing a minibus and driver apparently

exespur

Some strikers don't score a lot of goals but work hard to create chances and space for others to do so! I'm not concerned by his numbers providing he's doing what necessary for the team and those around him. Love this signing to compliment Sonny and Alli

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
An excellent signing, congratulations to those involved.

Must have been difficult for Magennis himself. He has two children in the Wigan and Man City academies respectively. Doubtless they are not moving to the Westcountry for his one year contract. Perhaps he Perks and GC will be car sharing back and forth to the North West at weekends.

Or they could both join ours...

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Great signing this, he’s got experience, a decent record, he’s an international and he sounds well up for the challenge.

Might see if I can sponsor him, can’t be any worse than Admiral F****** Muskwe.

JCWhoosh

Love the way we have moved fairly swiftly (in City's terms) to sign a couple of players already. Should bed in well during pre-season.

Nearly 34, if he can keep fit then it’s all good.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nearly 34, if he can keep fit then it’s all good.
Well, his fitness record looks to be decent (He featured in 50 games last season), so hopefully he has plenty to offer still

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
On the face of it, this is a very good signing, huge experience for Alli and Cox to learn from and also a leader on and off the pitch to guide our young ISH squad

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Or they could both join ours...
Our manager's son is in Stockport's. It's unlikely someone on a 12 month deal would move their kids when GC hasn't moved his.