• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay?

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
soz ben watson(doesn't)=goals but i'm going to have to say nay.
also, could someone give me a link or explain the daily mail incident involving barmy?

I hate nobody. Thats not to say i love everyone, mind.

You are very welcome on here Benny boy, as is anybody else. Its just Barmy set the bar pretty high.

He could have set it another 2 inches higher, but thats another story.

:)
Well eldest I have got a reputation now... I’m not unnoticed anymore

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's a sad day indeed if people are coming on here just to make a name for themselves. This isn't myspace, you know.

Yorkie

benwatson=goals shouldnt want to be Barms as he would only get banned, come back and get banned again, change name and then get banned AGAIN!!

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
also, could someone give me a link or explain the daily mail incident involving barmy?
http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21117&highlight=daily+mail

If you say one more bad thing about Ben.... There will be hell to pay. Prepare for the wrath of Benny boy! !:mad:;)

pelsey

Fair enough he's the only striker who has scored this season(which is saying something in itself!!!) but he could have scored an awful lot more than what he has done this season.

pelsey

If you say one more bad thing about Ben.... There will be hell to pay. Prepare for the wrath of Benny boy! !:mad:;)
Right you asked for it! Ben Watson is the ONLY striker to score so far this season. Do you need reminding that stanno could have scored bundles of goals as well? If he had scored all his goals then my name might be different!;)

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fair enough he's the only striker who has scored this season(which is saying something in itself!!!) but he could have scored an awful lot more than what he has done this season.
But he couldn't have nearly scored as many as Stanno ;)