• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle to go into adminstration

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
If they do go into administration I will permit myself a chuckle at them being ten points below us but also wish them good luck in solving their financial problems. As we well know it isn't a nice situation to be in and plenty of them donated money to us when we needed it.

Grecian_Jay

Usually I don't find these situations at all funny after our problems. But the amount of sh*t they gave us when we went down I have to laugh my head off. Karma.....

grecianfish

If they do go into administration I will permit myself a chuckle at them being ten points below us but also wish them good luck in solving their financial problems. As we well know it isn't a nice situation to be in and plenty of them donated money to us when we needed it.

I concur with this post. It is a terrible situation for any club and as much as I hate them we would miss the banter were the worst to happen.

grecIAN Harris

Can I bve the first???????
DOWN WITH TORQUAY!!!
YOU'RE GOING DOWN WITH THE TORQUAY!!!
Assuming the rest of you haven't fallen for the ultimate wind up.

mdg

sorry to hear it

lets hope they have a core of supporters, like ours, who put their hands in their own pockets!

Grecian2K

I think you find it does not fall under anything quoted here.[G]
I would say a possible TEN POINT deduction could affect us massively Mr B....or hadn't you realised that we now happen to be in the SAME DIVISION!!! :) :) :)

PS: Can't recall any similar complaints re the discussion on TWoWS of the monkey-hanger's potential ONE point deduction a couple of weeks back eh?

Phil Sayers

It is of interest to the vast majority of our supporters and directly affects us with regards the Mackie sell-on clause and possible signings from them i.e Noone. This thread should stay exactly where it is.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Argyle wont go into administration... !! It just wont happen so no need to get excited about!!

(If does happen i wont be laughing because we as a set of fans no more than most how difficult itis to go through periods like this)

pincher

well after all the crap we had from their lot about our debt, and how we couldnt pay anyone, and got the ground on the cheap ect ect ect....im f*cking chuffed to bits, what goes round comes round.

StroudGrecian

For f*cks' sake lads, Argyle are about to go into administration and all you can do is bicker about which f*cking thread it should be on.

REJOICE!!!