• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Merchandise.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Broke my ECFC mug this morning :( ... no mugs available on club stoke :( :(
I know accessories might not bring in mega-£££ for the club, but it would be nice to have a bit of a selection. including MUGS.
Honestly the state of our club merchandise (or lack of) actually makes me laugh.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Honestly the state of our club merchandise (or lack of) actually makes me laugh.
Indeed. We have sold as much so far this season as was predicted for the whole year. Disgraceful.

Colesman Ballz

Broke my ECFC mug this morning :( ... no mugs available on club stoke :( :(
I know accessories might not bring in mega-£££ for the club, but it would be nice to have a bit of a selection. including MUGS.
Why would you want pottery from the Potters anyway ? ? :cool:

Grecian68

They get training/goalkeeper shirts in, but not in all sizes, that makes no sense to me! The sizes they don’t get are the ones that for those that probably have a few £’s going spare

SaintJames

I bought a programme on Saturday I noticed that we now have a sizeable commercial team now. However, the problems with the club shop it appears havent been resolved and dont get me started on why we have huge swathes of player sponsorships available? Surely this is bread and butter stuff for people in this kind of industry and we seem to compare poorly against the same sponsorship yardstick when I have got programmes at all the other away games who seem to have had little problem finding sponsors. If we cant fill these the season after promotion heaven help us in a bad season!

dontpassback

Plenty of ECFC mugs on eBay,but they ain’t cheap,why the club cant stock up with basic things like mugs etc is very baffling

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Plenty of ECFC mugs on eBay,but they ain’t cheap,why the club cant stock up with basic things like mugs etc is very baffling
Which makes you wonder why they stopped their relationship with the Terrace.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
One thing i noticed today, is the lack of goalkeeper tops on the club shop website.

My Son loves playing in goal and thought an ECFC GK top might be an idea but nothing on there.

Pete Martin (CTID)

In my opinion Alan Hay was a big loss to the club when he left. We never seemed to have these issues when he was running the show.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
In my opinion Alan Hay was a big loss to the club when he left. We never seemed to have these issues when he was running the show.
Genuine question: who is running this particular show, ie the shop and merchandising, now?!