• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Next Exeter City First Team Manager Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Interesting times ahead for us grecians !
We live in unprecedented times 🙂

The PASE scheme there and the money that Arsenal put in to keep the ground shipshape plus the chairman being a wealthy guy is what keep B'Wood ticking. We have none of those.........
Indeed. I agree with all of the above but his record on the pitch is impressive in a league with much bigger fish. What he doesn't have however is a long track record of developing youngsters (Sorba Thomas now at Huddersfield being the notable exception). Notwithstanding the PASE set up there isn't a youth team/academy as such so most players he brings in are premier league academy/lower division knock offs, established non league players or loan signings from the football league (two currently on loan from Sheffield United).

Kingsman

Having watched Torquay in the past I know who I wouldn't be voting for.

jimmy

Got a left field call that is not trying to throw Exeweb into an (even bigger) meltdown.

Neil Warnock.

He said he was finally done in the summer. But has come out of retirement a hundred times. His wife likes him out the house, but he could still commute from Kernow!

*puts on tin hat and waits for onslaught

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Got a left field call that is not trying to throw Exeweb into an (even bigger) meltdown.

Neil Warnock.

He said he was finally done in the summer. But has come out of retirement a hundred times. His wife likes him out the house, but he could still commute from Kernow!

Onslaught imminent!

Cowshed Grecian

Neil Warnock.

Id take him all day long…championship here we come!

ExmouthMart

Id take him all day long…championship here we come!
Rather have Ronnie Jepson than Colin……..

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Rather have Ronnie Jepson than Colin……..
Super....

ExmouthMart

Super....
Indeed! Will always remember that game at Argyle. Happy days!! I wonder how one of Colin’s half time team talks would go down?!…….

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Indeed! Will always remember that game at Argyle. Happy days!! I wonder how one of Colin’s half time team talks would go down?!…….
Err, Super as in Super Ronnie Jepson......frequented of these boards.