• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth Argyle Vs Exeter City Match Day Thread

CWH-NYC_

Good performance and no complaints from me. 2nd half looks into the wind and conditions getting worse, nasty bounce could decide this.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good first half all bar thirty seconds. We're carrying a threat on the counter all the time. Great run and pass by Stanno to set up Archie who put away what wasn't, despite the fact it was only six yards out, the easiest of chances.

i8cornwall

Can't fault that first half or the fight from the players, maybe bring brown on for Nombe is the only change I'd like to see made.

Be more then happy with a point but sadly think they'll find a way to score a second.

grecIAN Harris

Solid first half apart from the goal.

I don't think I've ever seen a football team have so much of the ball, but do so little with it. It's like watching england under Sven. Pass round the back and pass some more.

However, after around 60 passes when they do get into a dangerous position they are bloody dangerous.
City under Tisdale too often..........

Wet and windy night, difficult Call as to who comes on, if anyone probably M Jay for Sam at some stage. Wonder if Jevani will get on?

thermopylai

entertaining stuff so far. Some great play and bossed the game at times, but sloppy moments. Working very hard so far. Probably have a nervous breakdown before this is over...

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

i8cornwall

If you are it's got to be Harry Kite. He is everywhere.
Agree but I can't see Kite playing the full 90 with him probably going to pick up a booking at some point.

JayPob94

City under Tisdale too often..........
Literally after writing it I did think of that!

arthur

Kite superb. Whittaker is a bit good, unfortunately. Dieng a bit subdued. Nice moment between Edwards and Stansfield near the end. Fantastic selection and performance. Caldwell knows what he's doing