• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Youth Cup - FGR Vs Exeter U18s. 2nd round

larrywilkie

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Of course 5 City players in last night's game had the advantage of having started in the corresponding first team (albeit Papa Johns) fixture at the same FGR ground four weeks earlier. They were Lee King Billington James and Beardmore. And 2 who came on as subs for the first team then also started last night (Clark,O'Connor).

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Three real quality goals there!

SaintJames

That first goal was a thing of sublime beauty. The second goal ahem the less said about the defender the better :)

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I had to remind myself that this was the U18's - they play like our first team !
UTC, Up the Academy and well done Aaron, Brad & Nicky

Andy_H

I had to remind myself that this was the U18's - they play like our first team !
UTC, Up the Academy and well done Aaron, Brad & Nicky
Incorrect, the first team scored 4 FOUR goals at FGR, these 'impersonators' only scored 3 THREE!

Matt Russell

Incorrect, the first team scored 4 FOUR goals at FGR, these 'impersonators' only scored 3 THREE!
You've not taken account of the goals to age ratio.🙂

axred

manager interview - direct from the same toilet/prison cell

A very proud dad here, he's worked so hard to get this far, can't believe how well he comes across, certainly nothing I taught him 😁

SaintJames

A very proud dad here, he's worked so hard to get this far, can't believe how well he comes across, certainly nothing I taught him 😁
well done dad

larrywilkie

That first goal was a thing of sublime beauty. The second goal ahem the less said about the defender the better :)
Alan Hansen would have had a field day!!