• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ipswich Town (H) Discussion Thread

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
As I recall, a miserable performance; on a miserable day; in a miserable ground; made for miserable supporters.

The abuse heaped on Tis at the end of the game was such I thought there was a real chance it might prompt his resignation.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sold out. There needs to be a national obesity strategy in order to increase BB capacity

burtiew

About to hit the road with my grandson from rainy East Anglia. Was going down tomorrow but a five hour journey before a midday kick off is a bit much (not for me, but getting a teenager up before 8 is an impossibility!!) Thank you Sky!!!

UTC ... a nice 3-1 win please! (Even though I predicted a draw!)

KentGrecian

Sold out. There needs to be a national obesity strategy in order to increase BB capacity
It'll look sparse I reckon rather than what sold out used to look like!

KentGrecian

Im on the 1904 GWR from PAD tonight 😄

tom_ecfc

Alistair20000

Nanny art has pontificated :)

Alistair20000

I expect no more than a goal between the teams. Maybe a draw.

arthur

Nanny art has pontificated :)
It's all right for you lot in the posh seats rattling your jewelry; some of us peasants on the big bank have been denied admission because of the size of our companions

SaintJames

It's all right for you lot in the posh seats rattling your jewelry; some of us peasants on the big bank have been denied admission because of the size of our companions
It's always someone else to blame lol. Too many cars on the road due to everyone else driving. Too many fat folk while I'm still fitting into my skinny jeans ........ I wish