• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Oxford Utd v Exeter City : FAC 2nd Round : MDT

Trampus

Yes , unfortunately our problems with injuries at the back might be our undoing what with all the comings and goings in that direction and no chance to find a settled defence. And Stubbs , oft named as our best defender , looks like he can be written out of the equation , with Diabate too obviously rusty.
Our best defender, who never plays!

Bat Fastard

Our best defender, who never plays!
the less he plays, the better he gets

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Trampus

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Trampus

Yes , unfortunately our problems with injuries at the back might be our undoing what with all the comings and goings in that direction and no chance to find a settled defence. And Stubbs , oft named as our best defender , looks like he can be written out of the equation , with Diabate too obviously rusty.
When will those that brought Stubbs in be held accountable for the money that has been wasted? Perhaps we should transfer the accountability to Rotherham.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Harry Kite must be wondering what he's done wrong. One of our best players against Plymouth and only started once since.

Trampus

Good stuff, but he is as much at fault as anyone. Too slow, ponderous and non thinking. Gets you nowhere. Morecambe rubbing their hands together.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
I should like to put on record my gratitude to Mick Whelan of ASLEF for sparing me that...

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good stuff, but he is as much at fault as anyone. Too slow, ponderous and non thinking. Gets you nowhere. Morecambe rubbing their hands together.
Had to laugh when he said: 'Listen, in football people make mistakes, but I'm not going to point a finger... at Cheick... for letting the ball role under his foot.'