• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sheffield Wednesday (h) ticket availability

I appreciate this may be a naive and/or simplistic view but no other sport is segregated like football and it usually adds to the atmosphere when there is inter-team banter. I agree that if the infiltrators are not proper chaps then this may lead to problems but that is when stewards / police earn their corn.

Brinty IFA

We had three Ipswich fans next to us on Saturday so minimal checks I would think or they found a workaround
Were you in the Family area of the Flybe/Selco? I know of a Father, Son and Grandson who were Ipswich Fans who sat there. Son has lived in Exeter for 20 years and has taken his kid to City games before, so will be on the system as City fans. He'd be a City fan if we were playing anyone apart from Ipswich.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Were you in the Family area of the Flybe/Selco? I know of a Father, Son and Grandson who were Ipswich Fans who sat there. Son has lived in Exeter for 20 years and has taken his kid to City games before, so will be on the system as City fans. He'd be a City fan if we were playing anyone apart from Ipswich.
I had 3 Tractor boys beside me in Selco Block I last weekend. After apologising for standing up to celebrate their first goal I said don't worry your're amongst proper football fans.
We chatted about ECFC between their goals eg building over the railway line etc and at the end I shook their hands but made them promise that they would stop that lot 40 mileish W of Exeter from being champions.
No problems unless they become a holes.
UTC

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
away allocation sold out...

t'will be interesting to see whether there is now a noticeable increase in sales in the rest of the ground...

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

t'will be interesting to see whether there is now a noticeable increase in sales in the rest of the ground...
It's on ifollow too. I wonder how many will watch it there?

Grecian2K

For a long time now the proprietor of County Tyres in Alphington Street has proudly flown an Owls flag from their flagpole.

Suspect that particular EX2 property might be selling more tickets than tyres for the next few days!

Alistair20000

No. I was in the SASS that day.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I won't start a Pompey thread yet but...

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've seen a long-term weather forecast that's predicting snow on 10th December. Obviously, it'll probably never happen but I'll take a repeat of the 5-1 scoreline from 2010 too if it does snow.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member