• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sheffield Wednesday (h) ticket availability

sign of the chimes

I get the sense from what I've seen on here, and via social media, that the atmosphere being generated by your fans which was already good has gone up a few more notches since I was last there. Hopefully we'll shift our allocation, you'll sell all of yours and it will be a proper Boxing Day extravaganza.

I usually do a few aways a season but haven't done much post-covid due to where games I might have attended have fallen. I'm gutted that family stuff means I can't make it up on Boxing Day as I've enjoyed my previous visits to SJP and was hoping to make it back this term.

Memphis09

I get the sense from what I've seen on here, and via social media, that the atmosphere being generated by your fans which was already good has gone up a few more notches since I was last there. Hopefully we'll shift our allocation, you'll sell all of yours and it will be a proper Boxing Day extravaganza.

I usually do a few aways a season but haven't done much post-covid due to where games I might have attended have fallen. I'm gutted that family stuff means I can't make it up on Boxing Day as I've enjoyed my previous visits to SJP and was hoping to make it back this term.
Perhaps we will see you at Fratton Park
Have a real soft spot for Pompey as had so many holidays in Southsea twice this year and again next year
Been many times to Fratton Park lovely ground

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry if I have missed this mentioned before or elsewhere, is the game likely to go ahead on this date and at this time with England due to play at 19.00 (should be get past Senegal!!)?

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sorry if I have missed this mentioned before or elsewhere, is the game likely to go ahead on this date and at this time with England due to play at 19.00 (should be get past Senegal!!)?
I don't see why a City 3pm kick off should be affected by a 7pm England fixture.

Memphis09

Is that 650 fat tickets or 650 thin tickets as the big bank certainly was not full at the alleged full house against Ipswich

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't see why a City 3pm kick off should be affected by a 7pm England fixture.
Suppose not, was thinking for travelling fans etc.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agreed. If anything, it's an opportunity for the club to get people to stay after City's match, eat at the club and watch it there.

iscalad

Suppose not, was thinking for travelling fans etc.
If they have purchased tickets, it will be up to them to decide if they can watch City and get back in time to watch England. Anyway, I fully expect the match to be shown in the Spot.

Colesman Ballz

If they have purchased tickets, it will be up to them to decide if they can watch City and get back in time to watch England. Anyway, I fully expect the match to be shown in the Spot.
Will the Club potentially "shoot themselves in the foot" by attempting to charge fans for admission ? How successful has this been so far I wonder ? :unsure: