• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

World Cup 2022

Andy Holloway

Surely I'm not the only person to have spotted the 'Exeter City' flag almost directly behind the Senegal goal in the first half tonight! Does anybody know who the owner of it is?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Surely I'm not the only person to have spotted the 'Exeter City' flag almost directly behind the Senegal goal in the first half tonight! Does anybody know who the owner of it is?
See the Qatar World Cup Thread in the International Football Section.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
There was a smaller one behind the other goal too

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently FIFA will pay Chelsea £10,000 in compensation for every day Ethan Ampadu was involved in the World Cup:
I guess that may, perhaps, see another small dividend heading to SJP.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently FIFA will pay Chelsea £10,000 in compensation for every day Ethan Ampadu was involved in the World Cup:
I guess that may, perhaps, see another small dividend heading to SJP.
Fingers crossed, even if a small amount it can go into January's transfer window

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fingers crossed, even if a small amount it can go into January's transfer window
Seems Chelsea will get £180,000 in recognition of Ethan's contribution, so even if we were entitled to just 10 per cent of that it would be a decent sum.

DawlishBouy

Seems Chelsea will get £180,000 in recognition of Ethan's contribution, so even if we were entitled to just 10 per cent of that it would be a decent sum.
Depends if this income for Chelsea is counted under the tribunal compensation fee award. If it is City get 20%, if it isn’t we get nothing.

jimmy

IMG-20221130-WA0002.jpg
Don't worry Exeweb, you've got another man on the ground at the WC. (The Budweiser Zero is the clear cause of the backwards flag!)