• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Best and worst away fans at SJP this past season.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
I rarely get to SJP nowadays, I'm wondering because our home support has really impressed this season, who were the best away support visiting SJP and who do you think were the worst (If any you think were bad)? In best i mean noise, Making the atmosphere electric etc

Worst- MK Dons. Only around 300 turned up & really quiet.

Grecian68

I rarely get to SJP nowadays, I'm wondering because our home support has really impressed this season, who were the best away support visiting SJP and who do you think were the worst (If any you think were bad)? In best i mean noise, Making the atmosphere electric etc
Bolton were noisy
Morecombe were good considering they were being relegated
As for Plymouth, I hear the away end needed to be disinfected after they’d been in it 😂😂😂

grecIAN Harris

It's hard to tell from The Bank because of our own noise levels but an honourable mention to Morecambe. I know they travelled in greater numbers than usual because of their situation but they kept up a fair noise all through the game.
To flip it on it's head, most disappointing home support has to be Portsmouth. You hear so much about the special atmosphere at Fratton Park but it was two songs and they really only sang when they were winning.

Grecianman135

Worst- MK Dons. Only around 300 turned up & really quiet.
Well MK aren't a real team so can't blame them for that 🤷‍♂️

Memphis09

Cheating scum bags and Bolton

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agree with the consensus.

Best Morecambe and Bolton, worst MK.

Oldsmobile-88

Bolton & Derby were the best. Morecambe were pretty good too.

I think the most surprisingly quiet for the amount that travelled were Sheffield Weds. Quite a few had left when it was only 1-0 with a few minutes left.

Oldsmobile-88

A surprising stat for the away stand..FGR drank more bottles of Carlsburg than Barnsley, despite the latter having nearly twice the amount of fans in the SJ Rd Stand...

fred binneys head

Barnsley fans wouldn’t drink soft Southern lager though, surely? They’d want a real ale made by brewing some Yorkshire hops with a flat cap, a whippet and Dicky Bird.