• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

yticretexe

If the window closes with signing Alli and Eisa are we still missing a strong striker who can hold the ball up and play up top on his own? Eisa looked good in what I watched last night playing alongside Jonathan Lecko but looked to me like Lecko did most of the dirty work.

Last edited:

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Remember Demi is likely to go
You think so? I reckon he might stick around. He won't play a game until he's his contract's up, will he? Bit of a risk for other clubs coming in.

Radio Free Skaro

If the window closes with signing Alli and Eisa are we still missing a strong striker who can hold the ball up?
Bring back Flack Attack!!!

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
True, but still think Yanic will be gone, which is why we wouldn't offer him18 months. He's been a reasonable short term signing but he hasn't done quite enough IMO so far to warrant any longer. He still has 3 months of the season left to impress, so he still has a chance. As for Demi I have already accepted we won't see him again, sadly, a fabulous player.
Yanic makes sense with where we are, but we're surely hoping to be somewhere else by the summer.

cityfan47

Presley would be a great signing I heard we went for him in the summer.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I like this signing a lot, someone who can run at defences is always welcome

Perhaps, with a bolstered side we can see the real GC football and I can eat my hat and the rest
I’d love to join you mate. It’s funny the happy clappers simply cannot see that we’d love to turn things around and play exciting, winning football, and if that’s under the current manager then happy days. No-one’s going to be disappointed if Calwell turns out to be the most successful manager we’ve ever had - some people seem to think we’re willing him to fail 🙄

Radio Free Skaro

Presley would be a great signing I heard we went for him in the summer.
It's Now Or Never!!!

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's Now Or Never!!!
Well, my mate who works down the chip shop has promised to try and keep me updated.

cityfan47

3 strikers would just drown out Cox. Two different profile strikers and a winger would be ideal. Think the club has pulled of an all timer if these rumours are true.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are them there media boys playing silly boogers. Little rascals!!!

Or alternatively there is no announcement today, so much more exciting making them all on the last day!😡