• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans Forum - Thursday 15 February

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
No. That was Emmanuel Ugochukwu Ezenwa Panther……
Nice bit of googling that Mart :ROFLMAO:

ExmouthMart

Nice bit of googling that Mart :ROFLMAO:
Didn’t want to risk spelling his name wrong 😬

Interesting he mentioned about 'long-term success' with possession based football. I guess that refers to implementing that style/principle through into the DNA of the club and academy. To be fair it's probably what every Prem academy has tried to do over recent years and why so many academy players that come down on loan are (often) more technically proficient.
I’m not sure I agree with that. Pretty much what the club has done for years, obviously in a different style to what Caldwell is trying to implement. These academy players that come in on loan e.g (White, Kegs, Rankine) are often more technically proficient than our own home grown boys like Collins, Key, Sparkes etc…?

Bridgy 81

Anyone know his background?
Marcus learnt all he knows at Bridgwater College (well at least some of it).

JGrecian23

He didn't mention Scotty at all. He did mention about Aimson being rested from the captaincy due to JGrecian booing him though :love:
Glad I can be of service!

ExmouthMart

You can quote as much data analysis as you want. The football is dreary and boring. How many people are going to renew their season tickets on the back of hardly ever seeing a goal scored at Home (by us!). Talk it up as much as you like but if this is the future it’s a hard sell to increase our appeal regardless of how many kiosks you open and all the other distractions away from the core product which should be an entertaining game of football with some goals. Is our current style of play going to give us that?!…… beware the dangers of too many ‘car salesmen’ types who bamboozle you with lots of impressive sounding statements which are basically scenarios which may or may not happen and then you can have endless meetings to discuss them amongst the same old people over and over, when all the time it’s basically if the footballs crap your product fails.

Andy Holloway

😂

They'll love a fluff question like that, be a good 20 minutes covered
Max,
My sincere apologies, I must have missed the bit in thr ' Fans forum rule book' where it stated only confrontational question can be asked, I promise to read in more detail next time, if that's alright with you.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Didn’t Paul Jewell manage the Wigan side that got relegated?
Try Bradford Egg but even then I'm not sure he was still in charge by the end of the season they went down.

gilbertshoot

Travis Bramley is Shirley the best name of anyone employed by the club ever?

Briliiant updates btw Hants 👏
Shirley that has to be Admiral Muskwe in terms of all round humour value?

milts

GC referred to admiral as being a successful loan signing…..