• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Peterborough United Vs Exeter City. Prediction and discussion thread

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
5.am up getting ready to depart for coach am asking myself WHY am i doing this. Is there hope or am i just CRACKERS.
It's a certifiable condition I feel your pain ....

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
5.am up getting ready to depart for coach am asking myself WHY am i doing this. Is there hope or am i just CRACKERS.
Hope your bus ride home is a joyous one after an afternoon of champagne football,goals and three points for the sparkling grecians.

Crackers..

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Because if (if) we do pull off a win, you will wish you had gone and kick yourself for missing it and missing that warm fuzzy buzz you get from unexpected away wins 😉

Grecian_Matt

Donate to the Exeter food action thread on Exeweb instead they need it more than our Trust
Don’t know the club it too, so they can pay off Super Gary Caldwell.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do we have a match winner on our bench

Ian Tarr

Do we have a match winner on our bench
We have four players with varying degrees of attacking intent.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
A strong performance but Posh showed they were a quality side.

biggest disappointment for me nothing very exciting to say about our new strikers