• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Luke Harris

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He'll come good, 18 years old FFS! His putting in all the hard yards, has a great attitude and will find himself in due course
Might be after playing for us of course!
There's been of plenty of criticism for Luke not contributing much so seems only right to highlight his brilliant assist for the second goal.

Mid Devon Grecian

There's been of plenty of criticism for Luke not contributing much so seems only right to highlight his brilliant assist for the second goal.
He and Aitch played well yesterday, loads of energy (well second half) and proper niggly ankle biters never giving Bolton time to play.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Isn't it also Harris who heads the ball into Sonny's path for him to lob the keeper for our first?!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Isn't it also Harris who heads the ball into Sonny's path for him to lob the keeper for our first?!
Purrington, surely?

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
He is a very good passer of the ball,so despite him being advertised as a goal scoring midfielder I think that once he gets older,bulks up more and is less likely to be knocked off the ball,he will move to playmaker role in central midfield.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
He did alright on Saturday. He works hard and doesn't do an awful lot wrong but he doesn't really impact games enough.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
He did alright on Saturday. He works hard and doesn't do an awful lot wrong but he doesn't really impact games enough.
I would suggest that his through ball for Sonny's second goal had rather a dramatic impact. Although obviously I wouldn't complain at seeing even more !

StudentGrecian

Papa John creamed his pants tonight I imagine.

cannockred

Great to see him run towards the dugout after his goal, clutching the badge on his shirt👍😃

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Great to see him run towards the dugout after his goal, clutching the badge on his shirt👍😃
Ran straight to Perks, I think.