• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 229 59.9%
  • Out

Votes: 153 40.1%

• Total voters

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sideways

geoffwp

Maybe all of those, though it's the 'super' label that morbidly fascinates me and what he has achieved to warrant it. Perhaps for some it's instantly applied when anyone becomes our manager regardless.

manc grecian

Super Geoffrey Carpenter

JGrecian23

Scottish ?
I think we can all agree the S stands for *****

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think the G stands for Glaswegian.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe all of those, though it's the 'super' label that morbidly fascinates me and what he has achieved to warrant it. Perhaps for some it's instantly applied when anyone becomes our manager regardless.
It's a title, we always give a title to our managers. Super Gary Caldwell, King Matt Taylor, Sir Paul Tisdale, Sex Offender Peter Fox etc etc

geoffwp

It's a title, we always give a title to our managers. Super Gary Caldwell, King Matt Taylor, Sir Paul Tisdale, Sex Offender Peter Fox etc etc
Don't buy it Snoop. If you're calling someone super they need to have earned it otherwise its worthless

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't buy it Snoop. If you're calling someone super they need to have earned it otherwise its worthless
We've got the best possession stats we've ever had. That makes him super duper in my book.

geoffwp

We've got the best possession stats we've ever had. That makes him super duper in my book.
Now I honestly don't know if you're serious or just having a laugh. I'll assume the latter.:LOL:

fred binneys head

Just as an aside, I've still not heard any of those who refer to the manager as SGC explain what the 'S' is about. If, as I guess, it refers to 'super' I really would love to know how that epithet was earned. Explanation please SGC brigade
I have explained it previously.