• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Heavy Metal Grandpa - new episode of The Big Bank Theory Podcast out now

jon_shoe

Hello,

The Big Bank Theory is a podcast about Exeter City FC. In this episode, 50% of good football is a ratio to be pleased with, and we hope we can show Jake Caprice what a good time looks like.

listen here…

Apple

Spotify

YouTube

cheers!

I wonder whatever happened to the tallest man who ever lived (and worked in Dixons)?
(Excellent analysis as always (y))

jon_shoe

I wonder whatever happened to the tallest man who ever lived (and worked in Dixons)?
(Excellent analysis as always (y))
Some say he’s still growing!

Some say he’s still growing!
Perfect candidate for the mascot vacancy!

tom_ecfc

Top listen as per usual! 🫡

“Niskannen here for another season…oh good” 😂

supernova

Please can we get Heavy Metal Grandpa as our new mascot? Maybe after he’s done an all nighter at Athena’s gaff

jon_shoe

Please can we get Heavy Metal Grandpa as our new mascot? Maybe after he’s done an all nighter at Athena’s gaff
The first sensible idea anyone's had.

ExmouthMart

“Polishing Taggy’s car…..’ one of the jobs required of the caretaker apparently. Sounds about right. You can imagine him in the Heritage Lounge putting down the tray of prawn sandwiches to check if the latest Range Rover is buffed up nicely. Incidentally I wonder if that’s the one with the reg OTR 1P…….