• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Reece Cole

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
In the interview Craig mentioned that it's another win with Reece as stand in captain. Anyone know/got the stats for the games he's captained?
Except that we were losing whilst he was captain, Sweeney took over the armband when he came on and it was only then that we scored the goals and turned it around. Reece of course was responsible both goals, so you could even argue the case that was a result of him being freed up from the captaincy ! :p

Got credited his goal then 🙌🙌

Ashford Grecian

Excellent well deserved - my work colleague who follows Chertsey Town had this to say earlier

"When he’s playing for Chelsea in 2 years I’ll always be able to say I saw his debut for Chertsey in a 15 min cameo at Spelthorne pre-season😊
I called it within 5 minutes of him coming on, he has class and really wasn’t sure what he was doing with us!
Hope he continues to shine"

ryancooper327

Forgetting the 3 mins for Brentford in 2017, this is the highest Cole has played and he is having his best goal scoring season. What a gem!

Antony Moxey

And an absolute master at shithousery. It’s a pleasure to watch him work - I hope he has a very long career here at the Park.

JGrecian23

One of the few that I really like watching. Love his constant attempts at goal and trying to keep the attacking momentum going.

Thought he had scored another banger but it just flew over.

Also love the 14/1 you can get on him scoring first!

Bridgy 81

It’s a pleasure to watch him work - I hope he has a very long career here at the Park.
Despite my better judgement I can’t help finding myself agreeing with you probably for the first time, ever.

grecIAN Harris

One of the few that I really like watching. Love his constant attempts at goal and trying to keep the attacking momentum going.

Thought he had scored another banger but it just flew over.

Also love the 14/1 you can get on him scoring first!
I presume you're on the one in the second half. I think it was a damn sight closer than the Burton keeper thought it was going to be, he just let it go completely unconcerned.

JGrecian23

I presume you're on the one in the second half. I think it was a damn sight closer than the Burton keeper thought it was going to be, he just let it go completely unconcerned.
Yep that one. I was right behind it and thought it was dipping in. He has a hell of a strike on him.

manc grecian

No other player in the squad you want the ball dropping too near the edge of the box