• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Exeter City versus Burton Albion Matchday Thread

ScottyRFC

Not wanting to get into Internet arguments over football so I'm out for a bit, thoroughly enjoyed my day today and I'll definitely be back watching Exeter soon, anyone visiting Scotland next season and looking for tickets for Ibrox then give me a shout.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you come on boards that are not Rangers and refer to Celtic as scum, don't be surprised if someone chirps back at you.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not wanting to get into Internet arguments over football so I'm out for a bit, thoroughly enjoyed my day today and I'll definitely be back watching Exeter soon, anyone visiting Scotland next season and looking for tickets for Ibrox then give me a shout.
Great offer Scotty - I'd be delighted to buy you a beer from out infamous FECRACE bar when you next visit SJP !
Although bar staff look they look like bite I guarantee they all have false teeth !

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
We should be thankful Scotty and his mates don’t follow the Jags !

ScottyRFC

If you come on boards that are not Rangers and refer to Celtic as scum, don't be surprised if someone chirps back at you.
Consider me chirped

Mid Devon Grecian

I’ll be sure to give you a shout. likely I’ll be up in the next few months. would love to see a game at Ibrox.

Red faced

no pleasing some people and as the saying goes nowt so blind as those that can't see :love:
You conveniently didn't quote the bit where id said how well we had played and what a good job GC had done..Odd really how you accuse me of not seeing things..if you are so arrogant you blame people who disagree with you , as blind, maybe you'd be best not reading other people's comments - as I said , its just my opinion..

Mid Devon Grecian

You really are a tw*t @strurtz give it a rest FFS
I mean @SimonBB is there really any need to be so antagonist against potential new followers? Maybe I’ve missed something but @STURTZ appears to be a bit too Cornish for my liking…

Mid Devon Grecian

You conveniently didn't quote the bit where id said how well we had played and what a good job GC had done..Odd really how you accuse me of not seeing things..if you are so arrogant you blame people who disagree with you , as blind, maybe you'd be best not reading other people's comments - as I said , its just my opinion..
I understand your comments, today was not a game for Sonny. He was a sacrifice, let’s not pretend any different. Burton were always going to set up 5-4-1. He was on a hiding to nothing, performed well considering.

Mid Devon Grecian

I'm sure plenty has been said about the game.

Hard earned, but well deserved, win.

A big shout out to the lads up on the bank, and the drummer. You could see the players flagging, after all they'd put in on the pitch, and the last 15 minutes (especially the 8 added), you were immense. You really dragged them home. Well done.
TBF this was the first game I felt really drawn to GC - subs were good, we showed grit & passion as a team. 15-20 mins from the end GC was urging the bank to up the tempo - love it