• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ilmari Niskanen (Welcome)

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
You don't need to keep repeating it. Niskanen is not better than Key in any form. End of.
I agree. The fact that Key is flourishing in the Championship and there's debate about whether Niskanen is good enough for L1 says it all.

JW57++

I agree. The fact that Key is flourishing in the Championship and there's debate about whether Niskanen is good enough for L1 says it all.
Last season there were a lot of people who didn’t consider Key good enough for L1.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Last season there were a lot of people who didn’t consider Key good enough for L1.
Take no notice, they were all clowns, the whole lot of them ! 🥳 😛

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Never really understood this. More often than not he was a standout player, attacking with speed and aggression, drifting past opponents, he was a real threat in most of the games I saw.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Never really understood this. More often than not he was a standout player, attacking with speed and aggression, drifting past opponents, he was a real threat in most of the games I saw.
He was great at right back, but was playing RCB or left wing a lot of the time. Waste of talent.

For those of you wanting to support our Finnish players, the game is live on S4C tonight.
Looks like you can watch via the iPlayer:

Stelios

For those of you wanting to support our Finnish players, the game is live on S4C tonight.
I’ve tried that route before for a previous match but they weren’t showing the game live on the iplayer. This is using the iplayer via a Freeview box

It may be different this time around but don’t get your hopes up :(

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm quite happy to have a couple of weeks off from watching Ilmari Niskanen to be honest! 😆

Colesman Ballz

Wot about supporting Ethan ? :unsure:

Grecian Max

Wot about supporting Ethan ? :unsure:
Plays for the sheepshaggers