• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

October/March International break

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
So why is it on a City thread largely given over to players who play for City and Finland? More relevant on the regular BBC threads given over to sowing discontent between the home nations..
He really is allowed to support whoever he wants in this match without it being 'indulgent', Malcolm 😂

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Finished 4-1. Does that mean the Finnish players are released back to their clubs?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
So why is it on a City thread largely given over to players who play for City and Finland? More relevant on the regular BBC threads given over to sowing discontent between the home nations..
Chat goes astray old boy. It's not the first time and it won't be the last.

TOP_CITY_FAN

Finished 4-1. Does that mean the Finnish players are released back to their clubs?
Not yet. They have a game on Tuesday night now against Estonia in Helsinki

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Back to supporting Wales tomorrow night and Luke Harris 🙂

JGrecian23

International breaks are the worst time. There's a season building to a great climax across all sorts of leagues, yet we have to talk about Finland and Wales for 2 weeks ffs.

#bringbackrealfootball

Martin Weiler

By full international do you exclude England under 18's, Under 21s?
Yes. I was just referencing senior international appearances.

Ilmari came on as a 87th minute sub to become player with most full international caps while at Exeter City.

Congratulations Ilmari.

haka

Ah, I mentioned it on the other thread. So he is now our most capped player, good stuff.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Mo Eisa will be in action tonight for Sudan. Except I can't find a game listed for them. :confused:

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mo Eisa will be in action tonight for Sudan. Except I can't find a game listed for them. :confused:
playing Guinea-Bissau at 22.00 tonight.