• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kyle Taylor

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Has the right attitude to come back in football,but I would expect Caldwell to move him on so there is space for one of his own signings.Always thought is best position on the pitch was as close to oppositions goal as possible, but we have more choice there than before.

JGrecian23

I may had a couple glasses of wine but I'd genuinely rather watch Kyle Taylor than Aitchison. I know I'll be alone there but just personal preference.

He will still have a good career in football and if it isn't with us (as expected) I expect to see him in League 1 again at least.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I may had a couple glasses of wine but I'd genuinely rather watch Kyle Taylor than Aitchison. I know I'll be alone there but just personal preference.

He will still have a good career in football and if it isn't with us (as expected) I expect to see him in League 1 again at least.
You sure it wasn't a half dozen bottles than a couple of glasses? I do believe you will be in the only one yes :ROFLMAO:

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster

League 1 AT LEAST? Definitely been on the wine.

tom_ecfc

How strong was that wine? 🤣

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Very much the middleman in the Alex Fisher, Matt Jay line up, in many ways...

ryancooper327

Bonkers he’s made 24 appearances in the league this season, 32 in all comps.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster

I think he may have to take a step back to go forward again so he can get himself playing regularly and get beyond his injury. He was just starting to get over his adjustment period from playing Prem 2 football to competitive League football and we were starting to see what he was about when the injury happened and now he's having to do it all again post injury.

Number13

Bonkers he’s made 24 appearances in the league this season, 32 in all comps.

Last was January though, he's gone in the summer and thats the last you'll hear of him as a professional footballer

ryancooper327

Last was January though, he's gone in the summer and thats the last you'll hear of him as a professional footballer
Doubt that, can’t see him dropping out of the football league. Personally I’d like to keep him but we clearly won’t.