• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Player of the Year Contenders

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just to take this discussion out of the thread of an individual, who is your Player of the Year. Early contenders by some distance from said thread are Reece Cole and Vil Sinisalo. Any other shouts out there?

andrew p long

Trevitt would have been in with a strong shout if he hadn't had his season curtailed half way through. But he did, so he isn't.

Sweenz?

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Several contenders in the half Player of the Season Award (Sweenz, Cox, Aimson and Trevett), two in the Donkey of the Year (no guesses needed) but only two for POTS

Rosencrantz

But what do the stats apps say 🤔

Screenshot_2024-04-08-13-50-11-420_com.sofascore.results.jpg

Screenshot_2024-04-08-13-49-05-855_com.mobilefootie.wc2010.jpg

Rosencrantz

Obviously still making my mind up on Reece or Vil like most but I don't think the apps are too far off with having Aimson up there. His dip was never as bad as some made out and he started and has finished the season very strongly.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
A few have been saying zak jules. He won't win it but he'll be up there.

Leads

I feel like very few of the squad have had a consistently good season- Aimson recently has been brilliant but earlier in the season was a bit more mixed. Even Cole I would say has been pretty patchy, but I've got very high hopes for him next year.

I'd probably plump for Sinisalo...

tonykellowfan

Sinasalo for me. During our dire period he was one of the few players who still playing to a decent consistent level.

gilbertshoot

Admiral

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
A few have been saying zak jules. He won't win it but he'll be up there.
Agree Zac has had a great season very reliable , ever present he would have had a good chance of my vote - but then it went for a Burton in one heated moment
Down to 3 for me Reece.Vil and that man Sweenz