• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Player of the Year Contenders

dontpassback

For sheer loyalty and commitment to the cause,I would give Sweeney a good shout

Vil….by a mile

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
A pedant writes...

...if this is the player of the year then the likes of Woods and Cox will be up there...

...however I suspect the OP means Player of the Season in which case it's not..

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
A pedant writes...

...if this is the player of the year then the likes of Woods and Cox will be up there...

...however I suspect the OP means Player of the Season in which case it's not..
A year is not necessarily 1 Jan to 31 Dec. You mean a calendar year.
Until 1750 the year began on 25th March.🤣

Spoonz Red E

A year is not necessarily 1 Jan to 31 Dec. You mean a calendar year.
Until 1750 the year began on 25th March.🤣
On this tack, player of the year for me has to be February 29th.
Held its own after three years out of the game.

arthur

Some strong candidates, the strongest being Sweeney for all sorts of reasons. The quality of his performances has generally been not only high but constantly improving, the leadership he has shown through the dark times was a major factor in keeping everything together, his buddy role for new arrivals - all of these make him an outstanding contender. Cole, Sinisalo and Aitchison have all played well and contributed a lot. Perks' appearance on the substitute's bench has to be recognised as a pivotal point in the season, so he is surely worthy of consideration :) .

But because plenty of others will vote for these people I'm going to vote for someone who's had a challenging but ultimately rewarding season. Someone whose contribution sometimes goes unnoticed and is often not appreciated. He is the rock on which the team is built and his play is influential not only in defence but in setting up attacks as well, not to mention scoring the odd goal. Will Aimson

Colesman Ballz

But because plenty of others will vote for these people I'm going to vote for someone who's had a challenging but ultimately rewarding season. Someone whose contribution sometimes goes unnoticed and is often not appreciated. He is the rock on which the team is built and his play is influential not only in defence but in setting up attacks as well, not to mention scoring the odd goal. Will Aimson
When it comes to voting, I assumed that you only picked left wingers ! :cool:

arthur

When it comes to voting, I assumed that you only picked left wingers ! :cool:
Sorry, Yannick hasn't done enough to be a contender....

Grecian_in_Plymouth

Vil for me

Grecian2K

If there was a category for "Body Part Of The Season" it would have to be Will Aimson's heel.