• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

No more iFollow

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Andy Holt on Twitter suggesting that Wrexham got £1.2m from streaming 😲
I really want us to beat them next season.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think a lot of people who are using VPNs to access ifollow have done so for a while.

I think ifollow have wised up to this and it much more difficult to access now via a VPN.
Use a paid one, the best ones can get round HBO Max, Netflix etc

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can anyone based in uk access iFollow for the penultimate game of season away to Northhampton this Saturday

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can anyone based in uk access iFollow for the penultimate game of season away to Northhampton this Saturday
Only for audio. Not for live streaming. Unless you have a VPN.

iscalad

Contrary to public opinion, I believe you may be able to watch it. Blackout starts at 2.45pm, so 2.00pm kick off is outside. We shall see Saturday morning.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Contrary to public opinion, I believe you may be able to watch it. Blackout starts at 2.45pm, so 2.00pm kick off is outside. We shall see Saturday morning.
You cannot show football live between 1445 and 1715. So they could show the first half, but transmission would have to stop at 1445 irrespective, as it is not an international weekend. The kick off time is irrelevant, as live football would still be shown between 1445 and 1715.

iscalad

You cannot show football live between 1445 and 1715. So they could show the first half, but transmission would have to stop at 1445 irrespective, as it is not an international weekend. The kick off time is irrelevant, as live football would still be shown between 1445 and 1715.
Ahh...ok

older-codger

The iFollow "next match" on the club site says audio only for Northampton

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Disappointed about losing iFollow and ability to watch full replay of all games as well as no RD commentary of the highlights.

We are now going to be stuck with just what ever Sky decides to provide for us with seemingly no local input.

Fareham Grecian

I’ve obvs missed something here! Why is it 2pm ko??