• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Reece Cole

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Obviously you'd take the money if someone did come in for him at the right price but I would be left feeling like he didn't quite reach the peak of what he's capable of with us first

His trajectory has been great to watch this season and I would love to see him kick on and be the main man next

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
I guess I'm in the minority, but I'm still slightly off being completely convinced by Cole. He's got obvious quality on the ball and he has fantastic moments... Also see games where he's really imposing and looks like a leader... Peterborough at home springs to mind. Other times, he looks too easy to play against. Can he play that deeper role for us well enough defensively? Is he mobile enough to play one of the 'tens'? I like him as a player and want to see him kick on, but if we're talking 750K and he's 26... I'd be taking the money.

STURTZ

Think the key is that he is 26 and should be at the peak of his professional career now. Also think he will never be more valuable to us money wise.

ryancooper327

I’d like him to stay but any high 6 figure would be an easy decision. Then bring in someone like Jordan Gibson on a free, same stats and could play a similar role.

andrew p long

The Lancashire Post confirming Preston’s interest in Reece. Also saying Portsmouth are no longer interested.
More regurgitating than confirming methinks . They rehash the original story '3 clubs chasing Reece Cole'. The only additional element is the denial that one of the clubs (Portsmouth) are interested. So the story is 'boost to Preston as one club drops out' More likely that the true story is that Portsmouth were never interested in the first place (I think Chimes may have already pointed out that Cole wouldn't be a sensible target for Portsmouth.)