• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A Dummy Run by Me

Bridgy 81

Hello,
I'm relatively new to Exeweb and haven't mastered some of the more 'creative' elements to posting yet. So I thought here would be a good place to try this out.
I watched When Eagles Dare recently, a documentary series on Amazon Prime about Crystal Palace between 2010-2013.
When they were interviewing Wilfried Zaha this picture came on the screen.
Hopefully, if I've posted it correctly, you'll be able to see a young Exeter City defender chasing him.
Any idea whatever happened to him?

IMG_20210806_153234828.jpg

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
He took a new role as the Exeweb Advent Calendar Quiz punch bag

Bridgy 81

He took a new role as the Exeweb Advent Calendar Quiz punch bag
Thanks fred,
It looks like I posted the photo ok then. I’ve actually sent it and a short message to Matt at the club.
Thought it might give him a chuckle, in between trying to find us some new players.

iscalad

Hello,
I'm relatively new to Exeweb and haven't mastered some of the more 'creative' elements to posting yet. So I thought here would be a good place to try this out.
I watched When Eagles Dare recently, a documentary series on Amazon Prime about Crystal Palace between 2010-2013.
When they were interviewing Wilfried Zaha this picture came on the screen.
Hopefully, if I've posted it correctly, you'll be able to see a young Exeter City defender chasing him.
Any idea whatever happened to him?

View attachment 6671
Have you seen this thread

Bridgy 81

Have you seen this thread
I used this thread because it was the one I knew that I thought best for technical questions e.g. Was I able to actually attach a photo to a post?
The photo I used was incidental, but it proved I could.
I’ll have a browse in the Memories thread.
Thanks.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If you're in the mood for prevarication then this thread ticks the boxes!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
You can add pictures to a post using the button above ↑

Or below

Bridgy 81

I’ve got another ‘technical‘ (for me!) question please and rather than create a separate thread I thought I’d add it to this one I created previously.
I know how to mark someone else’s post with a ‘like’ but I don’t know how to add other emojis 🙂 😍 🙁 😬 etc unless I click on reply and create a new post.
But I’ve noticed people adding various emojis to other’s posts and they appear in the same box as the ‘like‘ emoji, without them actually creating a reply as such.
Can someone explain to me how that’s done please?
Thanks.

Spoonz Red E

I’ve got another ‘technical‘ (for me!) question please and rather than create a separate thread I thought I’d add it to this one I created previously.
I know how to mark someone else’s post with a ‘like’ but I don’t know how to add other emojis 🙂 😍 🙁 😬 etc unless I click on reply and create a new post.
But I’ve noticed people adding various emojis to other’s posts and they appear in the same box as the ‘like‘ emoji, without them actually creating a reply as such.
Can someone explain to me how that’s done please?
Thanks.
When you go to press 'like' let your cursor hover over it and you should be presented with a row of 6 emojis to choose from.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
On your mobile you might need to press the like button and hold to get the list of 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂