• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A new Exeweb

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jason has gone AWOL Stroudy. We could do with your great detective skills to trace him.
He was last seen slumped over a bar counter in deepest London. His coat was drab and showing signs of distress. Ash was dripping from his cheap Mongolian cigarette.

He looked at the barnaid straight in the (cough) eye and wailed over and over again "What have I done? What have I done?". He thumped the counter with an iron lady fist in despair.

"We're only 4 points ahead in the polls", he screamed. "After all my work, all my efforts, all my arguments with bleddy IndoMike, Arthur, Elgy, Grecian2K and all.those bleddy commies. Only 4 points!!"

A pile of "Raab for P.M" pamphlets were
strewn around his bar stool. There was a full page photo of Raab on the front of the pamphlet. Raab's eyes were glazed, like a man who didn't know where he came from and didn't know where he was going. The eyes seemed to be looking straight at Jason, pleadingly, in the way that only Raab can do.

Finally, Jason, hunched and wartorn, walked out into the gloomy, virus infected, narrow streets of downtown, never to be seen again.

WE MISS U JASON. PLEASE COME BACK!

Last edited:

IndoMike

Great idea Mike. Do you think you'll be able to deal with any changes it might make to the layout of emoticons, or will you just post "**smiley emoji that I can't find**"?

:LOL:
The latter.
My mind is floating through the universe and is not able to focus on trivial earthly matters

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
🧕🌻🙋🎅👩‍💻🗣🌏

Alistair20000

Cryptic message here Hants ?

I thought with 7 characters it might mean a Jason FLOUNCE but it don't seem to fit.

I will have a go at a different possibility from deep in the defensive half.

Does it mean Mrs Jason has waved Jason goodbye and he has gone off around the world with a woman in a headscarf to harvest sun flowers while supervised by a woman technologist with our Jase giving a running commentary while facing to the right ? And that he will be gone until Xmas ?

Too many women in poor old Jase's life there I fear.

Dannyred

We're changing!

We've engaged a developer to move us to new forum software that will bring us up to date, and should be more friendly for users on smart phones.

It will feel different but the basic functionality of posting and replying shoudn't be too different.

Exciting times!

[eyes]
[ecfc]
I am on IPhone now and once I log on here it’s like the old days of dial up, it takes forever to open a page and sometimes goes blank. What can be wrong ? Thanks

Rosencrantz

I am on IPhone now and once I log on here it’s like the old days of dial up, it takes forever to open a page and sometimes goes blank. What can be wrong ? Thanks
I'm currently on my android mobile and it's absolutely fine if that helps by ruling out anything. I'm not a technical whizz unfortunately, so others might have more helpful suggestions.

iscalad

2 trillion dollars and they can't even connect to Exeweb. Rubbish 😆