• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A parade

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This has turned in to a depressing thread. We're supposed to be celebrating our promotion and last night's parade!

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
So emotional watching the boys celebrating their hard work and fantastic achievement. My concern regarding the flares has nothing to do with the safety of spectators, more to do with the dick head that threw one on the pitch. It's just possible that that one numbskull lost us the championship, consider that.

i8cornwall

This has turned in to a depressing thread. We're supposed to be celebrating our promotion and last night's parade!
Agree Hants, I've said my bit so will be leaving it there.

Got to say the videos from the bus of how many people were there last night are fantastic. I didn't actually think it was that full when I was stood there.

Rosencrantz

And we could perhaps play the end of the 1812 Overture over the tannoy as an accompaniment?? :unsure:
I can't hear that tune and not expect to hear the scream of four 500cc engines lined up at The County Ground 🥺

Grecian Max

So emotional watching the boys celebrating their hard work and fantastic achievement. My concern regarding the flares has nothing to do with the safety of spectators, more to do with the dick head that threw one on the pitch. It's just possible that that one numbskull lost us the championship, consider that.
I blame the steward, ref hadn’t even noticed 😂

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I blame the steward, ref hadn’t even noticed 😂
Sturtz could probably have staged a firework display in the centre circle without the referee noticing!

ExmouthMart

I am certainly celebrating our promotion as you don’t know when the next one will be, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Colesman Ballz

I am certainly celebrating our promotion as you don’t know when the next one will be, so enjoy it while it lasts.
Hopefully it will be in twelve months time ! :p

ExmouthMart

Hopefully it will be in twelve months time ! :p
And why not?! Set your sights high……