• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A parade

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
A parade is being held on Monday evening at 6pm down the High Street to the Guildhall.
Definitely a promotion parade, but could it be even better......

StudentGrecian

Anyone know if they will do a trophy presentation on Saturday IF we get over the line? Obviously with it still being up for grabs I was thinking there probably won’t be one?

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered elsewhere

Grecian2K

A parade is being held on Monday evening at 6pm down the High Street to the Guildhall.
Definitely a promotion parade, but could it be even better......
Could they at least start it from Cowick Street?...I've got a bus pass if they pull in to the stop by the St Thomas shopping centre

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would be great to rope in BBC Spotlight so that supporters of that club 40 mileish W of the Fairer City of Exeter don't miss out AGAIN on a "live" promotion experience !

UTC – can’t wait for Saturday !

iscalad

Could they at least start it from Cowick Street?...I've got a bus pass if they pull in to the stop by the St Thomas shopping centre
No..... I catch buses, when they turn up, in Pinhoe Road.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone know if they will do a trophy presentation on Saturday IF we get over the line? Obviously with it still being up for grabs I was thinking there probably won’t be one?

I was taking it for granted there will be a trophy presentation to whichever team emerges on top. With a little luck, we'll get a stage, some ticker-tape streamers, and fireworks too!

Spoonz Red E

In past seasons the EFL have set things up so a presentation of sorts can be made.
There'll likely be EFL branded League 2 title winners stuff available at both SJP and Mansfield.

1 set will be unused.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
In past seasons the EFL have set things up so a presentation of sorts can be made.
There'll likely be EFL branded League 2 title winners stuff available at both SJP and Mansfield.

1 set will be unused.
Can save the Mansfield one for next year 🎉 ;)

Grecian2K

1 set will be unused.
Looking at the table they could also be needing FIVE sets of their "We're Going Up" boards. Two of them "slightly used" and (presumably) one still at SJP?

Thinking about it, in the unlikely event of ALL results going the right way they could be filming one set of celebrations in front of the Big Bank and another in front of the away end.

#mutualpitchinvasions

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Was looking forward to this. But can't do next Monday ☹