• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A superb City performance

Curley

Oddly enough that’s what made me confident at half time. Previously in away games we’ve been wide open but today we kept it compact, frustrated and got to half time at 0-0 and seeing as we mostly perform better in the 2nd half I just had a feeling we’d snatch it.

Mervyn

I think we could equally say the same. The only way you were ever going to score was if we did it for you, which we duly obliged. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a team win without ever giving the keeper anything to do.
Any relation to Alan Moxey?

felix

You were suckered and Caldwell admitted it without realising it. He basically said Argyle didn't play as we expected them to. That, my Scottish big head, is what good sides and, more importantly, managers do. Schuey said Exeter played as we expected them to. Rope a doped!!

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Any relation to Alan Moxey?
Who?

Mervyn

Clearly not your family then. He’s the uncle of Dean Moxey, who I worked with for 26 years.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Clearly not your family then. He’s the uncle of Dean Moxey, who I worked with for 26 years.
Ah. Nope. I’ve spoken to Dean’s dad in the past to see if there was any link but we couldn’t find any. Whereas my lot hail from the Alphington end of the city, Deano’s a Countess Wear buay.