• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Adam Stansfield Fundraising - Xpression FM - Raffle Prizes Needed

Marccee4

Hi all.

At Xpression FM, Exeter University Radio, we are really big on raising money for charity. Our Sport team members have loved adopting Exeter City as our second team whilst at university and for the past couple of years have raised almost £5000 for the Adam Stansfield Foundation, who we feel do important work within the community.

We will be holding a charity football match at the university on the 15th March to raise money for this, which I will post about at another time. As part of this, we will be raising money through a charity raffle/auction which we sell tickets for - this brought in a large amount of money for us last year.

If you or anyone you know has a local business that may be willing to donate a prize, however small, then do let me know. We already have a good stock of prizes from supportive local businesses but we want to increase that number in order to make this a raffle that people cannot buy tickets for! It would also hopefully be a good opportunity for local businesses to advertise to university students on campus.

More info at our Virgin Money Giving page here (this has not been officially launched yet but there will be more content on here soon, hopefully including promotional material featuring City players!).

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/stansfield877

Any questions do give me a shout.

Regards.

Will

Last edited:

Taz

Hi all.

If you or anyone you know has a local business that may be willing to donate a prize, however small, then do let me know. We already have a good stock of prizes from supportive local businesses but we want to increase that number in order to make this a raffle that people cannot buy tickets for! It would also hopefully be a good opportunity for local businesses to advertise to university students on campus.
May be best to change this term Will as it sounds like a raffle that people are not able to buy tickets for...