• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

AGM Agenda

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
There's the talk from the chap at FC United of Manchester to look forward to and the nail biting results of the BoS elections.
Yeah the election results had crossed my mind. Glad this in not on WoWS we wouldn't want to encourage Exeter fans to get involved ewith the trust now would we

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yeah the election results had crossed my mind. Glad this in not on WoWS we wouldn't want to encourage Exeter fans to get involved ewith the trust now would we
What ecfc gorl says goes Bondy.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
But it's where it should rightly be. Whenever I want to read about the Trust via exeweb, then this is the forum I head to first ... [y]

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
On a side note but related to the OP I was suprised that only my item is up for discussion at the AGM. I would have thought trust members may have put forward some more important topics than my trivial question about trust election campaigning

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Guys,

Worth noting that the chairs report is part of the published trust accounts..which went on the trust site around 2 weeks ago..

Parklife

On a side note but related to the OP I was suprised that only my item is up for discussion at the AGM. I would have thought trust members may have put forward some more important topics than my trivial question about trust election campaigning
For all the bluster on here about questionning the Trust on how it is holding the Board to account, I would have thought so too. Just goes to show.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Are you trying to put us off from seeing your moment of glory?

Red the Paper

Banned
For all the bluster on here about questionning the Trust on how it is holding the Board to account, I would have thought so too. Just goes to show.
Alternatively, apathy on the pitch is mirrored by fan apathy off it.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Or rather an AGM concerns matters of procedure when it comes to the overarching constitution of the Trust (e.g. Bondy's legitimate concern re: canvassing) - individual issues should be left for debate at regular meetings.

Incidentally, has the "no canvassing" rule only come in fairly recently? Only I remember a particular Exewebber a few years back getting busy with the fliers and stuff when up for election.

Parklife

Alternatively, apathy on the pitch is mirrored by fan apathy off it.
Alternatively a lot of people are all mouth and no trousers.