• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Alex Hartridge

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
The contracted defenders look pretty decent indeed for next season although if Key decides to leave a new RWB will be needed as for me Caprice isn’t quite at the level for League One.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
The contracted defenders look pretty decent indeed for next season although if Key decides to leave a new RWB will be needed as for me Caprice isn’t quite at the level for League One.
A lot will depend on the progress of Harrison King who apparently has the potential to play that position for the first team in the not-to-distant future.

Red Devon

A lot will depend on the progress of Harrison King who apparently has the potential to play that position for the first team in the not-to-distant future.
Feels a bit soon for Harrison King.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why do we? Surely they'll try and keep player contracts as quiet as possible.
What would be the point? If a player contract is going to expire in the near future I'm fairly certain the players agent will be making clubs aware anyway.

There isn't much you can keep secret in football.

Antony Moxey

As someone who closely follows the club he supports I think Tom probably meant "interesting to know" rather than "need to know".
Maybe Antony & Joe should draw up a list of things we "don’t need to know" and get the mods to ban discussions on those subjects.
If Joe had followed any of those links in my post he would see the club regularly informs us of contract expiry dates.
Why's that then? Like you said, it's 'nice to know' rather than 'need to know'. Not sure why you're advocating banning subjects though, I can't recall anyone mentioning subjects being off limits (other than Jevani's Brown's alleged misdemeanours).

Radio Free Skaro

Who?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Feels a bit soon for Harrison King.
But if he is good enough and we don't 'blood' him sooner rather than later will we have another Alfie Pond scenario on our hands?

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster

SaintJames

Brazilian wonder kid who decided his future lay at SJP rather than Flamenco - brave decision by the lad